Grease Fire in a Seal Beach Kitchen
he Before Photo illustrates the smoke residue from a range top flare-up in a Seal Beach kitchen. Fortunately, the homeowner had a fire suffocating powder extinguisher under the sink. The oily, smelly film can carefully be removed with special detergents and sponges by SERVPRO technicians. Even the popcorn ceiling can be restored. Wiping down, eliminating stains and odors requires skill and training. Anyone can smear the sooty residue and create more of a problem. Trust our FST fire and smoke damage restoration technicians to make you feel "Like it never even happened." The coating around the microwave oven and tile are all that is left for the cleaning. Can you see the difference? Rely on us to mitigate the smoke damage and keep the expense down for you.