I Have Flooding in My Cypress Home – How Can I Start the Cleanup?
The Best First Step is Calling SERVPRO for Flood Damage Restoration Services at Your Cypress Home
Whenever you have flood loss in Cypress, it is best to act fast so you can limit the damage. Due to the nature of floodwater, calling in the help of trained technicians is the right way to go. We want you to rest assured that we can deploy a crew as soon as possible when you call SERVPRO for your flood restoration needs.
Will I Be Covered for My Flood Emergency?
Whether or not you are covered for flood damage in Cypress depends on your homeowner’s insurance coverage. Once you call our team for mitigation, a crew arrives to assess the damage and puts a plan of action in place for cleanup. We carefully log all of the work done and all damages so that you have the information you need for your insurance claim.
Can I Reduce Damages?
Letting our trained technicians handle the cleanup is one of the best ways to ensure secondary damage is limited or non-existent. We work to ensure that water migration halts to help save other areas of your home beyond the water loss zone. When handling any floodwater project, we always:
• Mark off the loss zone so that moisture and water droplets from potentially contaminated floodwater do not move into multiple areas of the home.
• Extract all standing water with powerful pumps, truck-mounted extractors, and other various equipment.
• Remove all saturated materials to be replaced with brand new materials.
• Wear protective gear, including shoe coverings, so that soiling is not tracked into other rooms.
• Use professional moisture detection equipment to ensure your interior is completely dry.
• Clean, sanitize, and deodorize your home using EPA-registered cleaning agents.
Flood damage does not have to become stressful when you have SERVPRO of Seal Beach / Los Alamitos / Cypress on your side. Call (562) 431-9400, and we send out a team as soon as possible.