Seal Beach Storms Often Bring Substantial Flood Damage
Don’t let Your Seal Beach Home Succumb to Costly DIY Mistakes – Call SERVPRO to Handle Flood Damage!
Located in Orange County, California, Seal Beach is nestled between San Pedro Bay and Long Beach. The city was initially known as Anaheim Landing due to the local boat landing named after nearby Anaheim. Today, Anaheim Landing is now fully registered as a historical landmark of California.
During the beginning of the 20th century, Seal Beach was known as Bay City, although there was another location by that name in Northern California. When the town became incorporated in 1915, it officially took on the name of Seal Beach. Due to the beautiful surroundings and proximity to the water, Seal Beach quickly became a popular recreation spot and tourist destination.
Experiencing the Flavors and Food Finds Around the Seal Beach Area
Not only is Seal Beach a lovely waterfront area, but you also have plenty of incredible restaurants, small eateries, and watering holes to explore. Whether you are looking for a day out with friends or a quiet place to enjoy a snack and local scenery, there is something for everyone. Some top options to check out when in Seal Beach, CA, include:
- The Crema Café –When you need a great breakfast, brunch, or lunch location, this eatery on Main Street fits the bill. Local favorites on the menu include Strawberry Nutella Crepes, Breakfast Burritos, and Chilaquiles. There is also an outdoor seating area where patrons are free to bring their leashed dogs.
- Spaghettini Italian Grill and Lounge –Located on Old Ranch Parkway, this restaurant is known for an extensive wine selection and impeccable service. Top menu offerings include Caramelized Scottish Salmon, Chilean Sea Bass, Braised Prime Short Ribs, and Valrhona Chocolate Cake.
- O’Malley’s On Main –Located on Main Street, this Irish pub and bar is well-known for its lively atmosphere and a fun food selection. Some favorites on the menu include Sausage Rolls, gourmet burgers, Whiskey Chicken Boxty, and Bangers and Mash.
- The Hangout Restaurant & Beach Bar –Whether you want a quick burger for lunch or late-night eats, this hangout on Ocean Avenue is an excellent choice. People rave about dishes like Country Fried Chicken, BBQ ribs, and the best Bloody Mary in town!
When You Have Flood Damage, You Need Experts at Cleanup – Call SERVPRO to Your Seal Beach Property!
Flood restoration also calls for prompt remediation to lessen damage to your Seal Beach property. SERVPRO can halt water flow to allow efficient water removal services to address any standing water already inside.
Some of the steps we take for water removal and flood damage in Seal Beach include setting up plastic sheeting to create barriers or a temporary seal. We can also provide board-up and tarping services if you have a leaking roof from storms. Other steps we take to handle water clean up after flooding include:
- Use powerful extractors to remove standing water, including attachments for carpeting and furniture
- Use wet/dry vacuums
- Use moisture meters, moisture sensors, and infrared camera technology to find any hidden pockets of moisture
Skilled water damage restoration technicians best handle flood damage. Call us at SERVPRO of Seal Beach/Los Alamitos/Cypress when you have concerns after a recent storm – (562) 431-9400.